These are the place boards that I use and recommend. They are manufactured by Mahar Manufacturing in the U.S.A and in my opinion, they are the best on the market!
Use INDOOR & OUTDOOR - great for home, camping trips, doggie daycare, grandma's house, travel, place training & more! LIGHT-WEIGHT & EASY to assemble & disassemble - NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
They are shipped UNASSEMBLED and they can take up to a week to leave the warehouse.
Premium Tweed Cots
- Premium Material
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Open Mesh – Wipes Clean
- Lace-Up Style Cover For Easy Re-Tightening
- Resists Mold, Mildew, Fleas & Other Pests
- Powder-Coated Steel Unique Square-End Frame
- Wide, High-Impact Plastic Leg
- Comfortable, lightweight, stackable, indoor/outdoor.
- The 5” ht. is perfect for all pets including those with joint & arthritic issues and short-legged breeds.
- The open weave mesh fabric promotes air-flow. Simply hose or wipe off for cleaning – no need to remove the cover.
Two Colors & Three Sizes Available:
Black & River Rock 22" x 22" x 5" Square
(Weight Limit 150 lbs)
Black & River Rock 40" x 22" x 5" Rectangle
(Weight Limit 130 lbs)
Black & River Rock 40" x 30" x 5" Rectangle
Here's a photo to show the scale of this cot based on dog breed: